1. Is it important for you to be able to see up close (with out reading glasses) after your cataract surgery?
Its very important to not need the use of reading glasses No its not important to me
2. How important is it to you to see clearly while driving and seeing at a distance in general after your cataract surgery?
Very important Not important
3. If you had to wear glasses after your treatment for any of the following activities, which would you feel most comfortable with?
Reading fine print Driving Using Computer
4. If you could have good driving and near vision, would you be able to tolerate some halos and glare around headlights at night?
5. If you could have good distance and computer vision without the aid of glasses, would you be willing to wear glasses for fine print reading?
6. What are the most important activities to you where you would like to not need the use of glasses? We have grouped these activities into 5 groups, please choose the one that is most important to you.
Newsprints, books or reading Computer screens, price tags, or menus TV, cooking or cleaning Driving, road maps or playing golf Night driving or movies
7. Considering your personality, how would you rate yourself?
Easy going In the middle Perfectionist