Dan Joye made the trip to New Jersey recently to get his LASIK surgery at EyeCare 20/20. Dan is a member of the USA Luge Team. His results include:
- 2007-08 World Cup Results: 5th, 7th, 6th, 8th, 7th, 8th, 7th, 8th
- Finished eighth in the final 2008 overall World Cup rankings
- Fall 2007 World Cup team relay gold medalists (Nov. 17)
- Winter 2008 World Cup team relay bronze medalists (Jan. 6)
- Finished sixth at the 40th World Luge Championships
- Finished fifth in the 40th World Luge Championship team relay event
- Finished 10th in the final 2008 overall Challenge Cup rankings
- 2008 Verizon U.S. National Champions
Dan reports that his surgery went well, with him achieving 20/20
vision. We hope that this new vision will help in his ultimate goal of
an Olympic Metal in Vancouver! Welcome to Team EyeCare 20/20 Dan..
The information presented on this Site and Blog and any related links is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only. Nothing contained in this Site is intended to create a physician-patient relationship, to replace the services of a licensed, trained physician or health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of a physician or trained health professional licensed in your state. You must never consider any of the information presented here as a substitute for consulting with your physician or health care provider for any medical conditions or concerns. Any information presented here is general information, is not medical advice, nor is it intended as advice for your personal situation. Please consult with your physician or health care provider if you have concerns about your health or suspect that you might have a problem.