EyeCare 20/20, in conjunction with the Livingston Rotary Clubs, are looking for assistance from our patients and the community to help survivors of the recent tragedy in Haiti.
We are asking for the following items that we will forward to the Livingston Rotary Club who will then get them to Haiti through their International Rotary connections:
- Baby Food
- Pop Top Cans of Beans or Fruit
- Dry Beans
- Dried Meats
- Gently used or new summer clothes, sandals/sneakers, baseball caps, toys/stuffed animals
- First Aid/ Medical Supplies
- Batteries in packages
Items and donations may be dropped at our office located at 46 Eagle Rock Avenue, East Hanover or any of the number of other convenient local drop sites:
- Regal Bank 570 W. Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Livingston
- Regal Bank 504 S. Livingston Avenue, Livingston
- PIP Printing 465 W. Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Livingston
- Jan Press Photography 72 S. Livingston Avenue, Livingston
- Investors Savings 371 E. Northfield Avenue, Livingston
- Livingston Chiropractics 65 E. Northfield Road, Suite F, Livingston
- Catridge World 184 S. Livingston Avenue, Livingston
- Law Office of Larry Stempler 704 Passaic Avenue, Caldwell
Thank you in advance for your assistance and generosity.
The information presented on this Site and Blog and any related links is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only. Nothing contained in this Site is intended to create a physician-patient relationship, to replace the services of a licensed, trained physician or health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of a physician or trained health professional licensed in your state. You must never consider any of the information presented here as a substitute for consulting with your physician or health care provider for any medical conditions or concerns. Any information presented here is general information, is not medical advice, nor is it intended as advice for your personal situation. Please consult with your physician or health care provider if you have concerns about your health or suspect that you might have a problem.