Last night's David Letterman's Late Show featured the Olympic Gold Medal winning bobsled team "Night Train" performing the top 10 list. It was great seeing LASIK for the Gold's Curt Tomasevicz enjoying his success! Here it is:
Top 10 things you don't want to hear from a guy in your bobsled:
10. Ooohhh, you're strong!
9. Somebody else steer, I'm twittering.
8. Hope you don't mind, I brought my kitty.
7. We're lost.
6. I bought us a Toyota bobsled.
5. Why can't we ever be this close out of the sled?
4. Does something seem off with the shrimp salad at lunch?
3. After the race, wanna take a shower?
2. Stop breathing on my neck.
1. That's not the brake lever, but don't stop pulling.
It was very funny, hope you enjoy it!
The information presented on this Site and Blog and any related links is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only. Nothing contained in this Site is intended to create a physician-patient relationship, to replace the services of a licensed, trained physician or health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of a physician or trained health professional licensed in your state. You must never consider any of the information presented here as a substitute for consulting with your physician or health care provider for any medical conditions or concerns. Any information presented here is general information, is not medical advice, nor is it intended as advice for your personal situation. Please consult with your physician or health care provider if you have concerns about your health or suspect that you might have a problem.